Invest in the Future
Where is Moldova?
That’s often the first question when we tell people Tomorrow Clubs will soon be starting in Moldova. Here are some other things you might not know about this small country in Eastern Europe:
- 80% of Moldovans live below the poverty line – people are willing to do anything for a chance to feed their family
- Moldova leads the world in per capita alcohol consumption
- Emigration from Moldova is a mass phenomenon – 90% of Moldovans say they want to leave the country
- Moldova is the European epicenter of trafficking – 40% of victime are underage
- 40 per cent of rural children between the ages of 10 and 15 have one or both have parents living abroad
English camps in Ukraine and Russia
Join us for a real adventure! Summer Day Camps are the primary way that we introduce the Tomorrow Clubs to new communities and nothing draws kids to the camps like the chance to learn English from native speakers. Each summer we send teams to help local ministry leaders run English camps. No experience necessary.
Latest from the Blog
Hundreds of club leaders from all over Ukraine gathered in Kyiv, Ukraine to celebrate, […]
Christians in our town noticed that there are many children who do not have […]
Club leaders shared several nice stories about their club kids that show how God […]
Get Email Updates
Follow Tomorrow Clubs